THE SALON OF CHI - Hairdresseing & Barbering in Henley - On - Thames

Style Engineered For Men

The precision art of men's styling. Haircut lasts longer, grows out better and above all is individually tailored to your features, style and life. With a dedicated products, engineered for a complete style system, looking good just got easier. book for barbering

award winning style by nicole hewitt at the salon of chi

Style For Women

Beautiful styling is the first foundation. Crafting precision shape, flowing lines and the evolution of style that moves with you. Complimentary consultations request a style session

john masters organics hair care in henley on thames


John Masters Organics scooped 4 awards at Natural Health International Beauty Awards 2015. Looking after yourself and looking after the planet are no longer mutually exclusive. Now with dedicated products for men as well. ask about organics

hair colour at the salon of chi with paul mitchell color xg


Extensive colour choice, talented technicians and complimentary colour consultations. Utilising the Paul Mitchell Colour XG and Shines XG System with Beeswax base, cottonseed oil and rice milk for smooth shine. Discover the difference today. ask about colour

quick haircut in henley


When time is of the essence ask about an express service. We can tailor your service to give priority for your time. Enabling you to be on your way in style. request appointment

bridal hair in henley at the salon of chi


By arrangement with a bridal specialist all your wedding hair needs can be carefully attended. Consultations are completely complimentary and we can even help plan hair and beauty preperarations either in the salon or on location of your choice. Advance booking is advised to ensure complete peace of mind. request a consultation

Young Persons

20% Off All services. Because students have enough to worry about, looking good is now so much easier. Our team are great advising on the latest trends and flexible style tips. Just show your NUS card when you visit. See you soon more info

Kerastraight Smoothing

Transform your hair with the latest innovations in smoothing, straightening and repair. Now more powerful, easier and quicker than ever. discover more

make yourself comfortable...

Feel Good're in good hands.

Look Great

Because you can. It's part of who you are.

Getting Easier...

Open from 7am to 8.30pm. on select days. Onsite parking and now open Sundays!



Growing a succesful salon team. A big THANK YOU to all our supporters.


Services Delivered

....and counting. Working hard to ensure your hair doesnt have to..


Professional Services

complete hair care for all occasions.

Meet the team

We listen, discuss, advise and create.

At Chi Hair Salon we know that choosing a new stylist is a considered decision. We understand the importance of the guest - stylist relationship. So we actively encourage you to try our different stylists to find the ideal combination for you. Whoever you choose, rest assured that every team member is consistently trained to ensure the highest quality and consistency. Our team-workng ethos aims to make the entire knowledge and expertise of the salon available to you.

To book an appointment call 01491 575247 or click here to request an appointment.


Salon Director

A consultation is a great way to get ideas, share concerns and really get a feel for the way we work. All consultations are complimentary. and our leading stylists can always suggest ways to highlight your best features, but in the end, it’s what you want that counts so please don’t be afraid to tell us what you love.


Salon Supervisor / Wedding Specialist



Paul Mitchell Media Team / Art Team



Precision cutting for ladies & gents









Future Professional



Future Professional



Reservations Manager


Who's Next

Currently looking for the next new addittions to our team. Click the question mark for more info



Sharing the creative works

More is good...

Get the latest on special offers and the new products and services we discover first


Pricing Guide

Because it's good to know..


A full range of pricing available. With services tailored for your individual requirements, you are always in control. Talk to us today about your ideal styling service.


Love colour

61% of people love their hair colour so much they don't want to change it [ the other 39% love new colour ]


Longer when wet

Healthy hair, when wet can stretch up to 30% its original length


Blondes have more

Blondes have 55% more hair than redheads [ but reds have thicker choose! ]


We all need TLC

93% of people say their hair is dry, damaged or in need of TLC


let us make your style look effortless

We look forward to meeting you

Copyright © 2015 Chi Hair Salon - thesalonofchi. All Rights Reserved.